Friday 7 April 2017

York Oddsocks Walk1000Miles 2017 Challenge

Walk 1000 miles in Year?

It's only 2.74 miles a day average and there are 52 weeks to complete the challenge.

The key is little and often, whether its walking to work or the shops, and of course joining our Oddsocks walks, including weekend walks and Lyke Wake Walk Challenge in order to get the miles on the clock.

There is even a progress tracker that you can print and stick on your wall or fridge at home to keep you on track to complete the challenge.

As the year progresses, I will ask Oddsockers to send me their updates and I will post progress below at the end of each month.

If you want to join the challenge, let me know here and I will send over the Progress Tracker for you to print at home and add your name to the challenge.

No comments: